Brain Management in the “Information Age”
Young Children Learn …
When we were babies, the only way we knew how to learn was through the eidetic memory, which we refer to as the photographic memory. We managed to absorb tremendous amount of data and we learned even though we couldn’t read. We couldn’t understand speech and we couldn’t verbally communicate, however as we got older we went to school and learned to read – as a result, we lost the ability to process data through our Photographic Memory.
We are currently in the “Information Age” – and as the amount of information being processed increases exponentially, the next step must be the “Mental Revolution”. More and more, we are required to assimilate great amounts of data, and just “keeping up” with the information flow is no longer good enough. To truly process and understand the information we are bombarded with, we have to get back to the point that we assimilate information as a small child would.
This level of information processing can be achieved with the Brain Management system. Using Brain Management, not only will you reduce the amount stress you experience, you will strengthen and tone your brain (in a totally natural way) to create a better, healthier, and happier life.
Mental Photography, which is one technique taught in the Brain Management system, allows you to to wake and tap into, your photographic memory. Mental Photography exercises all the regions of your brain, stimulates your mind, and trains you to tap into your ability to recall what you have seen. Mental Photography also enhances your experience of reading.
A person’s average reading speed is 250 words per minute (wpm). Mental Photography will teach the brain to read at 25,000 wpm and expert Mental Photographers exhibit reading speeds of up to 600,000 words per minute with 90% recall (just flipping pages).
Benefits of Mental Photography
Some of the TANGIBLE benefits of Mental Photography that you can use to your benefit today include:
- Business owners and Entrepreneurs gain important skills in decision making, problem solving, time management, and stress management
- Learning how to read and speak English, Mandarin, French or any language faster than you ever thought possible
- Learning and absorbing more about Math, Science, Chemistry or Biology — in fact, any subject whatsoever in record time
- Mentally Photographing all your text books – whether you’re at school, college or post-graduate course
- Preparing for high school exams, or for Medical Doctor exams in just hours instead of weeks
- Gaining limitless opportunities to expand your mind and your knowledge
- Solving any problems and situations by allowing your brain to naturally find solutions through your natural neural networks
- Improving your driving with 360 degree perception
Brain Management and ZOX Pro Training Techniques
Below are some of the techniques gained from learning Mental Photography:
- It is a natural learning process that you can learn amazingly fast
- Be well organized and much more productive.
- Create a sharp memory (how to retain 100% information and automatically remember things)
- Get complete maximum focus and concentration, and never get distracted
- Enhance your secondary vision and eyesight.
- Relax and de-stress at will.
- Feel refreshed even if you experience a lack of sleep
- Achieve health and wellness of your mind and body.
- Sharpen your intuition and use it in your everyday life.
Great Things Happen Here!
Tags: achieve goals more easily, assimilate information, Brain Management, elevate brain activity, grow more memory, mental photography, Photographic Memory, retain information forever, strengthen neural pathways, ZOX Pro Training