Brain Joke: Rhinoplasty – Revisited
Once in a while I want to see what my fans sensibilities are. This was one of those times. It is with no surprise that I confounded quite a few people with a joke.
The joke (for reference) again is:
I just had Rhinoplasty, because eyes nose too much.
1. No, I did not have rhinoplasty. It is a joke. But thanks for the concern.
2. Rhinoplasty is plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery around the proboscis / nose area of the face.
3. If a person just had rhinoplasty performed on their face, most likely that person would be numb enough to slur their words. So, “eyes nose” translates to “I know”.
4. And of course the play on the words “eyes” and “nose” as the area most likely affected by rhinoplasty.
5. Then, the resulting phrase “I know too much” results from my personal adventure with Mental Photography or ZOXing, and the amount of knowledge I have gained over the years of using the system I teach.
So, there you have it.
Ponder this; I was able to contain all that information, and a few things not discussed, into a single phrase. As a source of personal entertainment, try it for yourself and see how you do.